Job Postings

Sessional Lecturer – Cupe 3902 Unit 3

CUPE Unit 3 Application Form



Sessional Lecturer – WGS435H1F – Advanced Topics in Women and Gender Studies: Prisons and Abolition

Course Instructor – CUPE 3902 Unit 1

CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Job Postings

Teaching Assistant – CUPE 3902 Unit 1

Positions posted here are open to Graduate Students in the School of Graduate Studies, Postdoctoral Fellows and Undergraduate Students in the University of Toronto.

Please apply online through the WGSI online TA application website. CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Job Postings

WGS271Y – Gender in Pop Culture

WGS373F – Gender and Violence

WGS376F – Studies in Queer and Trans

WGS397S – Politics of Girlhood

WGS435F – Special Topics: Prisons and Abolition

Tenure-track Positions

There are currently no opportunities.


Teaching Stream Positions

There are currently no opportunities.



Access Your Pay Statements: Employee Self-Service (ESS)

USW Casual Employee Monthly Timesheet

USW Casual Employee Bi-weekly Timesheet

WGSI timesheet deadlines:

2024 payroll deadlines (pdf)

TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return

TD1ON Ontario Personal Tax Credits Return

Payroll Bank Authorization Form for Direct Deposit

Small Traders Certification Form (pdf)

Small Traders Certification Form (word)

Honorarium Form (pdf)

Honorarium Form (word)

Helpful Links:

Administrative Web Services
Your Single Point of Access.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada – Working Temporarily in Canada
Information about work permits for temporary jobs.

Record of Employment (ROE)
How to request a Record of Employment.

Social Insurance Number
Information about Social Insurance Numbers, work and study permits, and payments made to non-residents for services provided in Canada.

Change Your Display First Name

Use this tool to set your display first name for various online U of T services. Your display first name will replace your formal legal first name on these services, however your formal legal first name will still appear on documents that are submitted to the government, such as tax forms. Changing your display first name does not change your U of T email address.

Change your e-mail address

Individual email accounts have the form of These accounts can have the firstname of the address changed only. To change the first part of your e-mail address go to the UTORid Change your e-mail address website.

If you have changed your last name legally, then you must register this change with the University. If you are a student, you need to change it with ACORN.

Wireless Access
How to access the UofT wireless network.